Thursday 4 January 2018

Week 3 Activity 1

I think there is positive and negative to the meat and three veg rule.
Firstly there are foods I really like that aren't meat and three vegetables. These are lasange, pizza, sausage casserole, taco's, 
nachos, macaroni cheese, chilli con carne, spaghetti bolognese, they are my favourite meals they offer a variety of choices instead of meat and veg.
Secondly I like meat and veg and I will tell you why. Vegetables are good for you and there are vegetables that I love, these are carrots, broccoli, cabbage and potatoes. 
I the 90's the meat and veg is out dated. Today people have more access to diffident cultures, travel, internet, recipe books, and TV shows. Over time i think people have become more adventurous, this is much more fun and you get to try new things.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Rowan,

    Wow! What a great response to this activity! I'm very impressed with the way you have explained the positive and negative points about the three meat and veg rule. I think that you have made some really good points here and explained yourself well. Great job, Rowan! I also think that the meat and three veg rule would be good for some meals, but not every meal because it probably would get quite repetitive.

    Maybe next time you could try creating your blog posts on a Google Slide or something similar. This might be a fun and interesting way to create your blog posts because you can use different colours, add images and links.

    I look forward to seeing your next blog post. Keep up the great blogging!

    Noho ora mai,

    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.