Thursday 14 December 2017

Day 1 Activity 2

Day 1 Activity 2

Dear Harry 

I'm writing to tell you we are sailing to a new country. I'm really worried, I don't know who is there. I don't know if we even have enough food to survive a long trip to New Zealand. How much days it will take to get there?. I wonder what New Zealand is like? Will I be ok? All i know is this is a adventure.  I hope they have pineapples and lots of animals! i hope i can have a pet dog🐶 and cat🐱. I will write another letter and tell you what it is like.

From Rowan.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Rowan,

    Fantastic letter structure - you have greeted the reader, explained how you feel about moving to New Zealand and signed off with your name. Have you thought about some other emotions you might be feeling a part from feeling worried?

    My Mum is originally from Thailand. I wonder how many days it would take her to travel in a waka from Thailand to New Zealand? I'm assuming it would take months! Where are you travelling from in your letter?

    Noho ora mai,
    Emiely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowan

    Welcome to the Summer Learning Journey!!
    You have done a fantastic job with your first post. I bet your Mum is really proud of you!! I know that I am. I knew you would do a great job of it.

    I look forward to reading your blog over the summer.

    Well done Rowan

    Until next time
    Allie

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.