Friday 4 August 2017

chapter-chat numeracy term 3 reflection 2017 week 2


This is my Rowan volume capacity the purpose of the activity is to measure compare and subtract volume and capacity the application I have used is google drawings I am most proud of my answer because I got the all right.



















this me Alex and Ruben try and Run 100 m in 9.58 s  the purpose of the activity is to Try and run 100 m in 9.58 seconds. What was your time? the application we have used is google docks i am proud of how good we did.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Rowen, this is Satyn -Pearl from Kawakawa Primary School, I am a year 6 and I am 11 yrs old. I really like your maths equation, it looks challenging. Maybe you could put up top a little blurb so when people read it they can learn how to use this stragegy and why it is a good one to use. Besides that this is great.
    Feel free to check out my blog at any time.
    http://kpssatync.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.