Friday 10 June 2016

Reflection term 2 week 6


For my character Description  I had to make a picture of my character. How did the characters change over time
What are the characters traits? What was the characters problem? Did they manage to solve their problem, if so how?
This activity was Easy  apart from when we had to describe the characters traits.
For this we had to describe eyes, teeth, skin, heart, legs, roar, smell, nose and mouth. I love this and I hope You like it is well so take a look.
This was made in a google drawing for this it was hard And I needed some help but i got there and I finished it.  We were multiplying tens.  I still need to practice this strategy.

1 comment:

  1. hey rowan I like your monster poem you have been vrey descriptive and i don't see any thing bad about it

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.