Friday 22 September 2017

League refection 2017 term 3 week 8

This week was the league tournament it was so fun first thing first when we got to Nelson we stayed a top ten holiday park.The next day I woke up at about 5.30 🕠 then we had breakfast then I put my gear on.Half an hour later then we went to the field it was a while to find the right field but we found it then we did some warm up's with Our coach then it was game time we won 3 games and lost 2 it was so fun. after the game I went to get clean myself and the back in to the van the we went to the mall their was no power but wen the power was on everyone ran to McDonald's then the food was going to be warm in half an hour.This is the best part all of the people in the van Bout Doritos and lollies drinks and sour paces and on the way back to Greymouth we played goat simulator then we were back in
Greymouth.Then my step dad Hugh gave me a ride to McDonald's in Greymouth I got a big mac and chips then I went back home and ate some of my McDonald's then I went to bead and here is a photo
that is it for my Nelson trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.